Mannok is a well-known and trusted brand in the insulation industry, offering a range of high-quality products that are designed to provide effective insulation and energy savings.
When considering Mannok insulation for your project, there are several factors to consider:
- Thickness: The thickness of insulation is an important factor, as it determines the level of insulation that the product provides. Mannok offers a variety of thickness options for their cavity wall and full fill insulation products, allowing you to choose the level of insulation that best meets your needs. For example, you can choose cavity wall insulation with tongue and groove in thicknesses of 80mm, 100mm, and 110mm, or full fill insulation in thicknesses of 97mm, 122mm, and 147mm.
- Size: Mannok insulation is available in various sizes to suit different project requirements. It is important to measure the area you are insulating and select the appropriate length and width of insulation to ensure a proper fit. The thermal liner board and therm floor insulation are available in standard sizes of 2438mm x 1200mm and 2400mm x 1200mm, respectively.
- Coverage: The coverage of Mannok insulation varies depending on the product and its thickness. It is important to carefully read the specifications of the product you are considering and determine the appropriate amount of insulation needed for your project. Make sure you get the right amount of insulation to ensure the best results.
- Price: The price of Mannok insulation can range from approximately €50 to €100, depending on the specific product and its thickness. While some products may have a higher upfront cost, they may save you money in the long run by helping to regulate the temperature in your home and reduce energy consumption.
- U-Values: The U-value of insulation is a measure of its thermal conductivity, or how well it conducts heat. Mannok PIR has a thermal conductivity of 0.022W/mK, which is a good rating for insulation. A lower U-value means that the insulation is more effective at preventing heat transfer, so it is important to consider the U-value when selecting insulation for your project.
Overall, Mannok insulation is a reliable choice for those looking to improve the energy efficiency of their home. Be sure to consider all of the above factors when making your decision and choose the product that best fits your needs and budget.