BROOKS SITES – SAFETY FIRST
We now have a dedicated COVID-19 compliance officer in each Brooks branch, and they will be easily distinguishable by the public as they will be wearing orange Hi Viz vests.
Compliance officers will be assisting with ensuring adherence to the (below) COVID-19 guidelines.
· Social Distancing – between customers-employees, customer-customer, employee-employee
· Hand Hygiene - dispensers will be available on entry and exit from the branch
· Cleaning / disinfecting of site and stations been completed by all appropriate staff
The health & safety of employees and customers is the single biggest priority of Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited, and with this in mind we have made some changes to our branches.
You will note the following when you visit a Brooks branch.
· Disinfection stations at entries & exits
· Controlled number of customers allowed entry to branches at any one time
· Safety signage instructions throughout our sites
· Safety floor marking in stores - 2 metres guidelines
· Perspex screens on all counters & cash desks
PLACING ORDERS – MANAGED COLLECTIONS & DELIVERIES
Orders for Collection
Where possible we ask that you place your order by phone in advance of visiting a Brooks site and we will have your order ready for collection in jig time at the designated collection points in the branch.
Orders that require loading will be managed by our forklift drivers whilst maintaining a 2 metre distance.
Click & Collect
Once you place a online click & collect order you will receive a confirmation email.
You will then receive a phone call giving you a collection time – please wait for phone instructions before visiting our sites.
Orders for delivery
Drivers/ External Hauliers need to maintain social distance with all staff & customers.
Brooks will only be offering a kerb side delivery service.
All deliveries will be arranged prior to delivery and a time allocation given to the customer.
The signature of the person accepting the delivery will be taken by the driver. All delivery dockets will be left for the customer to sign on a clipboard. Clipboards and pens will be sanitised after every use.
All drivers will be issued with adequate supply of masks, gloves, hand sanitiser spray disinfectant & pens.
All customer dockets will be attached to the product on delivery, drivers will not be handing dockets to customers.