MIRA ELITE SE 9.8kW
Mira Elite SE
Pumped Electric Shower
Designed for silent showering the Mira Elite SE pumped electric shower takes cold water on low pressure, gravity fed systems and silently delivers a strong and consistent performance.
The integrated pump provides a strong and consistent flow - suitable for a low pressure water supply
Quiet Mark™ approved - pump cannot be heard when water is running
Easy to clean filter
The Mira Clean-flo™ filter is designed to be easily accessible, to enable self-cleaning to maintain shower performance
On/off push button for ease of use, plus separate flow and temperature controls. Shower on demand
Large 4 spray showerhead for greater coverage and choice of experience
The same footprint and screwholes as the Elite QT and ST makes it an easy replacement.
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression fitting
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
- Supply Voltage: 230v +/- 10%
- Supply rating 45 amp
- Terminal block connections: Maximum 16mm
- Water entry points: Left (rising, falling and rear)
- Cable entry points: left (rising, falling and rear)
Easy to Fit and Maintain
- Uses the same footprint and screwholes as Elite ST and Elite QT.
- Removeable Clean-flo™ filter to protect your shower from debris, making it easier for you to keep your shower in peak condition.
- Control type: Pressure stabilised
- Factory set to safe max temp: No
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.008 bar
- Maximum maintained pressure: 1.0 bar
DELIVERY NATIONWIDE T&C's
Brooks offers free delivery nationwide in the Republic of Ireland on online sales when you spend €250 or more
For orders less than €250 there is a delivery charge of €50 or smaller items €12, which will be calculated within the checkout process. Smaller
The vast majority of our orders are dispatched within 2-4 working days. However, more speciality items or ordered in items may take a little longer to dispatch.
Working days are Monday through Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday will be deemed as being placed on the following Monday.
We try delivering all our orders using Brooks vehicles however some deliveries may be shipped using a courier or haulage company.
All damages must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
For any further questions or queries please feel free to contact us on 01 419 0099 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Any price shown within this website is specific to the website and not necessarily reflective of the price in our branches.